Dot Net Framework 3.5 (Includes .Net 2.0 and 3.0) full version offline for your Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 edition. Why Dot net framework required some apps into windows 10? I have seen a lot of times when. I will install any program then; I Have usually seen an error message like (“An apps on your Windows Pc Need the following Windows Feature.”Net Framework v3.5 (Includes .Net v2.0, and v3.0 ). .NET is an open-source development platform created by Microsoft for building many different types of applications. .NET is a free, cross-platform, the open-source developer platform for building many different types of applications. Also, check out the Final Edition of Windows 10, Windows 10 AIO RS3 Final ISO Free Download.
.NET Framework 4.8 Offline Installer Free Download Screenshots:
With .NET, you can use multiple languages, editors, and libraries to build for web, mobile, desktop, games, and IoT. You can write .NET apps in C#, F#, or Visual Basic. C# is a simple, modern, object-oriented, and type-safe programming language. F# is a cross-platform, open-source, functional programming language. NET. It also includes object-oriented and imperative programming. Visual Basic is an approachable language with a simple syntax for building type-safe, object-oriented apps. Whether you’re working in C#, F#, or Visual Basic, your code will run natively on any compatible OS. Different .NET implementations handle the heavy lifting for you .NET Core is a cross-platform .NET implementation for websites, servers, and console apps on macOS, Windows, and Linux.
The Features of .Net Framework Offline Installer For Windows:
You can build many types of apps. NET. Some are cross-platform, and some target a specific OS or .NET implementation.
- Web: Build web apps and services for macOS, Windows, Linux, and Docker.
- Mobile: Use a single codebase to build native mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Desktop: Create beautiful and compelling desktop apps for Windows and macOS.
- Microservices: Create independently deployable microservices that run on Docker containers.
- Game Development: Develop 2D and 3D games for the most popular desktops, phones, and consoles.
- Machine Learning: Add vision algorithms, speech processing, predictive models, and more to your apps.
- Cloud: Consume existing cloud services, or create and deploy your own.
- Internet of Things: Make IoT apps with native support for the Raspberry Pi and other single-board computers.
Step by Step Guide to installing dot net framework:
There are two different methods of installing the dot net framework into your windows. First is when you try to install 3rd party apps, and it’s required when you click on download and Installed this feature as given below screenshot.
Method number 1 Installed framework when apps required.
- First, we will try to share when apps required the .net framework.
- When apps are required, you will see on the screen and now need to click on Download and Installed feature and follow the below method.
- On the above screen, Windows Feature will be searched online for the Required file that needs to be this app you are trying to install.
- On the above screenshot, you will try to download all the required files for your apps.
- After fully downloading the required files, windows will install the required feature files into your PC.
- When Installing fulls, then you will get a message that ” The following feature was successfully Installed.”Net Framework 3.5 Includes.Net 2.0 and 3.0. You might need to restart your apps that required this feature.
Method number 2 for installing the framework from your control panel.
- 2nd installation method is going to Control PanelAll Control Panel Items and click on Programs Uninstall the program.
- When you click on the Program uninstalled the program, then you will see the screenshot given below.
- Now click on the Turn on/off windows feature.
- Or directly go to Control PanelAll Control Panel ItemsPrograms and The Features of and Click on Turn on Windows The Features of on/off as given below screenshot.
- Now you need to select all checkboxes that are circled by red color and then click on OK.
- After click on ok, you repeat the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd screenshot method.
- When downloading and installation are full, then windows will apply the changes on your Pc. Now you can run and play and types of apps on your windows.